What is it?
The Invisalign system is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you've always wanted. InLine Orthodontics uses digital imaging to depict your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position. Then, a series of clear aligners are custom-made for your teeth — and your teeth only — to move them little by little. Each aligner is worn between 7-14 days before being replaced by the next in the series. You'll visit us about once every eight to ten weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned. Total treatment time and the average number of aligners worn during treatment will vary from case to case.
Why would I want it?
Not only are the aligners virtually invisible, they are removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. Plus, brushing and flossing are no problem. Invisalign treatment also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
Will Invisalign fit my lifestyle?
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly, and keep your teeth and gums healthy
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out
- There's no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth
- Be yourself with Invisalign aligners. Since they are clear, you don't have to hide your smile while going through treatment
- With Invisalign treatment, it's easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion
How many patients are in Invisalign treatment?
More than 3,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you've always wanted.